How To Potty Train
Many parents find the free mentoring and consultations an invaluable component to their purchase because they get a timely response that directly addresses their problem - something you won't get in a forum or online community. Something else you won't find in a forum or community is a committment to help you succeed. I don't give just 1 or two sentence responses, but several paragraphs to help make sure you understand how to correctly implement the principles.
A book can only emphasize so much. You are left to interpret a lot and fill in the gaps.
In a consultation, on the other hand, the subtleties and nuances as they relate to your particular situation can be identified and emphasized.
Having access to me, the author, can help you feel like there's no way you can fail. It's like having a secret weapon.
Let me tell you what you'll learn from 3 Day Potty Training™ - and why you MUST have this eBook if you're ready to leave the diapers, pullups, mess and inconvenience behind forever!
- The signs of potty training readiness
- How to potty train a child before he or she knows how to talk (YES, it's completely possible!)
- What you must temporarily give up if you want this potty training method to really work
- How to modify your daily routine to accommodate the 3-day potty training phase
- A complete list of everything you'll need prior to beginning potty training
- How to "unprogram" your child from past, failed potty training methods that have only caused confusion and anxiety
- What surprising things may actually serve as a "potty training crutch" (and how to free yourself of this crutch!)
- The EXACT phrase that you MUST use if you want your child to begin telling you when he or she has to use the bathroom
- Suggestions for making the potty training period a special, bonding time with Mommy and Daddy
- Why ACCIDENTS actually help speed along the potty training process!
- What to expect, what's "normal" behavior, and how to keep your cool during the challenging potty training period (no one said it would be easy, but the 3 Day Potty Training™ program makes it WORTH it!)
- Which common methods of potty training actually DON'T work, and why
PLUS, 3 Day Potty Training™ also teaches you...
- The difference between positive reinforcement and bribery or coersion, and why the latter should be avoided during potty training!
- Strategies for dealing with bowel movement challenges such as constipation, fear of using the toilet, and other things that can go wrong
- The proper routine and prepwork for nighttime training, including a system to help older children get through without accidents
- The secret to helping long-time bed wetters overcome their problem (works on regular night trainers, too!)
- What you should NEVER do when potty training your child
- A list of answers to common questions posed by potty training moms and dads
- Tips for getting your daycare provider on board with the potty training plan
- How to travel with a newly potty trained toddler, deal with public restroom challenges, plan ahead for swim days, outside play, etc.
- Ways to help your child overcome "toilet fear," deal with "accidents", a list of potty training regression remedies and much more
Follow A Proven, Written Plan
That is the number 1 secret to successful potty training. But why stop there? Virtually guarantee your success by also getting a mentor.
With me as your mentor, you won't needlessly make the mistakes that so many other parents make. I can tell you what works, and what doesn't work. With my mentoring and 3 Day Potty Training™ eBook, you are placing yourself in good hands. I will take care of you.
If you decide you would rather not use my the step-by-step 3 Day Potty Training™ ebook plus free unlimited helpdesk support, you may find yourself wasting valuable time hunting down the answers to these questions:
- What will you do when your child loses interest in the potty chair?
- What will you do when your child knows they just peed or pooped, but they don't tell you or they don't try to get to the bathroom
- What will you do when rewards or stickers no longer work?
- What will you do when your child hides to pee or poop?
- What will you do when your child actually prefers to pee or poop in their pull-up, even after sitting on the toilet or potty chair?
- Will you make the same mistake many parents make when they have their child "try" or "practice" on the toilet? Getting this wrong will drag out the potty training process by weeks, even months, because it interferes with your child's learning process!
- How do you plan to address your child's fear of using the toilet?
- Do you know what the four principles are that make potty training in 3 days possible?
- Do you know the number 1 mistake parents make that keeps them from successfuly potty training in 3 days, and do you know what you can do to avoid making the same mistake?
- Do you know how to best utilize diapers, nappies or pullups while potty training?
- If you are already potty training your child, are you about to make the one mistake that will sabotoge your efforts to potty train in 3 days?
- Did you know that bowel movements are the biggest challenge to potty training? How will you deal with bowel movements?
- Did you know that many children often become constipated during potty training? How will you deal with this?
- How do you plan to travel with a newly potty trained child? Will you use pullups or trainers?
- Children are very uncomfortable with public restrooms. What will you do?
- How do you plan to address night time accidents, when your child wakes up wet even though he or she went to bed dry? Are you going to use diapers, nappies or trainers the right way?
- What about regression or relapses? Are you going to use diapers, nappies or trainers the wrong way?
- Do you know how to include your day-care provider in your potty training efforts? If your child is in daycare you will need to make sure your daycare provider is onboard.
- How will you get your child to tell you they have to go before they actually go?
- What is the best way to work with an older child?
- How will you apply your answers to twins and triplets?
- How will you apply your answers to children who have autism or are speech-delayed?
- What will you do when you've been potty training for 10 days, and you feel like you are no closer than when you started?
Don't wait until you are in the middle of potty training before you begin looking for ways to work through any obstacles. Why? Because it will take you time to find "the answer" to each problem you face. You may get more than one solution, and you will waste precious time separating out what works from what doesn't.
Worse, depending on what you do, you may even drag out the potty training process to well over a month! How many of you know someone with kids who have been in pull-ups for 6 months - maybe even a year? Maybe even your own child?
Give your potty training efforts the best possible chance for success
Get the facts, principles, method and support from somebody who does this for a living... somebody who is passionate about it, and who has offered to be your mentor.
Every child is different. I can help you adapt my 3 Day Potty Training™ method to your child's particular needs. Parents of stubborn children have found my helpdesk to be an invaluable tool where they receive help and advice that is taylored to their own circumstances.