3 Day Potty Training Case Studies
When Potty Training Takes Longer Than 3 Days
You and I both know that it's unreasonable to for me to promise that *all* children will be potty trained in 3 days. It's just a simple fact that some children take longer than 3 days to train, but even so, parents still like 3 Day Potty Training, they still refer their friends to 3DayPottyTraining.com, and they will use 3 Day Potty Training with their next child.
- Because the principles behind 3 Day Potty Training makes sense
- Because 3 Day Potty Training tells you what to do on day 1, 2, 3, and beyond. It takes all the guesswork out of potty training.
- Because the parents were pleased with the real, tangible progress their child made during the 3 days.
- Because the potty training experience was positive for both the parent and the child
- Because parents like being able to log in to the 3 Day Potty Training Helpdesk to ask questions and get a timely response from a potty training expert (usually me personally) - now or with your next child. Lifetime helpdesk access is included with your purchase on this site.
Source: Customer's own words