'3 Day Potty Training' is a proven method for easily potty training even the most stubborn child in 3 days or less
No interest, no signs, then it clicked on day 2!
I just had to write so I could thank you! My wife and I have a 38 month old son (our only child) who up until this past weekend showed no interest in potty training.
We had been following the “he’ll do it when he’s ready” approach that was recommended by many people near and dear to us — but there were no signs of progress with this method. I found your web site and ordered the pdf last week.
We started our training on Saturday, and by the end of the day I was a little discouraged. He didn’t seem to be “getting it”. By Sunday however, he was a pro! He loves showing off his new found skills, and couldn’t wait to get to daycare today to show his teachers.
I wish we found you a year ago!
The Tremper family
The Helpdesk Was Comforting And Encouraging
I must admit that I was SUPER skeptical about this method! Although it took 5 days instead of just 3 with my daughter, I feel it was WELL WORTH it!!! The ability to speak back and forth with you was so comforting and encouraging! We started out having trouble with her thinking it was funny to go in her panties in front of us, but after trying some new tips that you gave me, she did it! I will say that on Day 4 I thought, "This is NEVER going to happen" and even went out to get pullups because I really didn’t think she’d get it! But, to my surprise she all of a sudden started telling me and using the potty EVERY time from about 10 am on Day 5!!! We even went to my inlaws and she would stop playing to tell us she needed to go! She’s even gone poopy on the potty chair! I can’t believe it!!! Your method is amazing!!! Thank you!
Be sure to read every single word below to discover the key to potty training even the most stubborn child and build your child's self-esteem at the same time - guaranteed.
I want to make something perfectly clear: YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO POTTY TRAIN YOUR CHILD IN 3 DAYS! Why? Because 3 Day Potty Training gives you the information you need to be successful, and if you run into questions, I can give you one-on-one mentoring in the helpdesk.
The ebook teaches you:
- How to work with the child that has ZERO interest or motivation;
- How to work with stubborn children;
- How to address your child's fear of using the toilet;
- How to get your child to actually go IN the toilet (pee and poop) when they are ON the toilet;
- How to avoid the one mistake that will sabotoge your efforts to potty train in 3 days (if you have already started potty training);
- How to overcome and prevent constipation;
- How travel with your newly potty trained child;
- How to use public restrooms with your newly potty trained child;
- How to correctly address night time accidents;
- How to correctly address regression or relapses;
- How to include your daycare provider in your potty training efforts;
- How to get your child to tell you they have to go before they actually go;
- How to work with an older child;
- How to potty train twins and triplets;
- How to potty train children with autism or who are speech-delayed;
- The signs of potty training readiness
- A complete list of everything you'll need prior to beginning potty training
- Clear instructions for day 1, day 2, day 3 and beyond
- Suggestions for making the potty training period a special, bonding time with Mommy and Daddy
- What to expect, what's "normal" behavior, and how to keep your cool during the challenging potty training period
- Instructions and strategies for dealing with bowel movement challenges such as constipation or fear of using the toilet
- Instructions for nighttime training, including a system to help older children get through without accidents
- A list of answers to common questions posed by previous potty training moms and dads
- Tips for getting your daycare provider on board with the potty training plan
- How to travel with a newly potty trained toddler, deal with public restroom challenges, plan ahead for swim days, outside play, etc.
- Strategies for treating regression
- Instructions for potty training twins and triplets
- Instructions for potty training children with autism or who are speech-delayed
- 3 Day Potty Training is easy to read and understand.
- You will have step-by-step instructions for day 1, day 2, and day 3.
- You can save around $100 per month
- You will have bragging rights in front of jealous friends and family!
- You will have a professional potty trainer as your personal mentor - someone with a verifiable track record of success. Don't be fooled by others' claims of "verifiable" - if they aren't favorably blogged about, they could be lying.
- IMPORTANT: My method teaches you how to completely potty train your child: bladder control, bowel movements, days and nights - all at the same time
- BONUS: Your child will grow in confidence, and so will you. I give you the information and tools you need to be successful
Potty Training Questions
"I've already started potty training. Can I Still Use Your Method?"
Yes. When you use my method, you drastically reduce the amount of time you spend toilet training so you can be completely done, once and for all.
"Do I Have To Buy Any Specialized Products?"
No, you do not have to purchase any potty training dolls or gadgets.
"Does This Work On Stubborn Children?"
Absolutely. 3 Day Potty Training is very accomodating of child temperaments. How you work with a stubborn child is the same as how you work with any other child. You will not have a tug-of-war with your child.
"Will This Be Stressful On My Child? Will My Child Feel Pressured?"
No. My method is very nurturing. If you follow 3 Day Potty Training this will be a positive experience for your child. Your child will not feel pressured to perform correctly, and you are not to scold or punish the child when accidents happen.
"Does This Work For Both Boys And Girls?"
Yes. The principles and method do not favor one gender over the other.
"Will my child have to run around naked for 3 months?"
No. I do not recommend that you let your child run around the house naked (or bottomless) - not even for one day.
"Is the ebook a quick read?"
Yes. Be prepared to spend 45-60 minutes reading it the first time.
"Every child is different. Will This Work For My Child?"
My method accomodates children with a wide range of personalities, temperaments and developmental challenges. If you run into problems, one-on-one mentoring is available to help you and your child through this transition.
Included with your purchase is one-on-one support. I don't give just 1 or two sentence responses, but several paragraphs. You can read what other parents have said about this support on the testimonials page.3 Day Potty Training Coupons on tjoos.com3 Day Potty Training® By Lora Jensen Coupons on tjoos.com