3 Day Potty Training is a focused program in which you spend 3 consecutive days working to potty train your child.
I cannot guarantee that your child will be potty trained at the conclusion of the 3 days, but together we can make a valiant go of it.
The Doctor Recommends Lora's Program
Question: Hi I was wondering if anyone has used the 3 day potty training ebook by Lora Jensen. Did it work?
Answer: the doctors i use to work with used it told everyone in the office how wonderful it was. he even started recommending it to the patients. other coworkers bought the book and it worked for them as well. it's a simple concept. if you devote those 3 days to the potty training it does work. (given that the child is ready and old enough). i used the basic methods in the book and my son was potty trained over a 3 day holiday weekend. good luck...it really does work
>(Edited by Lora to save space; emphasis added)
* Your experience may vary
Andrew and I believe the three day program was a HUGE success
I know you have all heard this before and you are right it may not work but we are hoping for a miracle! I have done a ton of research and found this one program that I bought on the internet to be the best one out there and she pretty much guarantees a successful endeavor.
' Day three ' Our Son is Potty Trained
' Andrew and I believe the three day program was a HUGE success! No more diapers for our BIG boy!!! Hooray!
* Your experience may vary
The 3 Day Potty Training ebook teaches you:
- How to work with the child that has ZERO interest or motivation;
- How to work with stubborn children;
- How to address your child's fear of using the toilet;
- How to get your child to actually go IN the toilet (pee and poop) when they are ON the toilet;
- How to avoid the one mistake that will sabotoge your efforts to potty train in 3 days if you have already started potty training;
- How to overcome and prevent constipation;
- How travel with your newly potty trained child;
- How to use public restrooms with your newly potty trained child;
- How to correctly address night time accidents;
- How to correctly address regression or relapses;
- How to include your daycare provider in your potty training efforts;
- How to get your child to tell you they have to go before they actually go;
- How to work with an older child;
- How to potty train twins and triplets;
- How to potty train children with autism or who are speech-delayed;
- The signs of potty training readiness
- A complete list of everything you'll need prior to beginning potty training
- Clear instructions for day 1, day 2, day 3 and beyond
- Suggestions for making the potty training period a special, bonding time with Mommy and Daddy
- What to expect, what's "normal" behavior, and how to keep your cool during the challenging potty training period
- Instructions and strategies for dealing with bowel movement challenges such as constipation or fear of using the toilet
- Instructions for nighttime training, including a system to help older children get through without accidents
- A list of answers to common questions posed by previous potty training moms and dads
- Tips for getting your daycare provider on board with the potty training plan
- How to travel with a newly potty trained toddler, deal with public restroom challenges, plan ahead for swim days, outside play, etc.
- Strategies for treating regression
- Instructions for potty training twins and triplets
- Instructions for potty training children with autism or who are speech-delayed
Potty Training Questions
"Can You Guarantee That This Will Work in 3 Days?"
No, but if you are like me, then you like being pleasantly surprised. Besides, if you ever run into problems, you can log into the helpdesk here on this site and ask me potty training questions for as long as you need - this child or 2 more from now.
"I've already started potty training. Can I Still Use Your Method?"
Yes. When you use my method, you drastically reduce the amount of time you spend toilet training so you can be completely done, once and for all.
"Do I Have To Buy Any Specialized Products?"
No, you do not have to purchase any potty training dolls or gadgets.
"Does This Work On Stubborn Children?"
Absolutely. 3 Day Potty Training is very accommodating of child temperaments. How you work with a stubborn child is the same as how you work with any other child. You will not have a tug-of-war with your child.
"Will This Be Stressful On My Child? Will My Child Feel Pressured?"
No. My method is very nurturing. If you follow 3 Day Potty Training this will be a positive experience for your child. Your child will not feel pressured to perform correctly because you don't scold or punish the child when accidents happen.
"Does This Work For Both Boys And Girls?"
Yes. The principles and method do not favor one gender over the other.
"Will my child have to run around naked for 3 months?"
No. I do not recommend that you let your child run around the house naked (or bottomless) - not even for one day.
"Is the ebook a quick read?"
Yes. Be prepared to spend 45-60 minutes reading it the first time.
"Every child is different. Will This Work For My Child?"
* Results may vary. The success stories and testimonials on this site should not be taken to mean that you will have the same results. 3 Day Potty Training is a focused program in which you spend 3 consecutive days working to potty train your child. I make no claim that your child will be potty trained in 3 days, but together we can make a valiant go of it.
My method accommodates children with a wide range of personalities, temperaments and developmental challenges. If you run into problems, one-on-one mentoring is available to help you and your child through this transition.
Included with your purchase is one-on-one support. I don't give just 1 or two sentence responses, but several paragraphs. You can read what other parents have said about this support on the testimonials page.3 Day Potty Training Coupons on tjoos.com3 Day Potty Training By Lora Jensen Coupons on tjoos.com